DOS AND DON’T’S
- Immediately after treatment cleanse or wipe your brows with CLEAN fingertips.
- Cleanse by using an antibacterial clear liquid soap. Such as dial or the antibacterial soft soap brand.
- Wipe by using clean fingertips and just water.
- Pat dry with a clean paper towel only.
- Right after cleansing/wiping and drying add A GRAIN of rice amount of ointment to your brows using clean fingers. Ointment should be barely noticeable.
- DO THIS FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS AFTER APPOINTMENT. Waking hours only
- After the 24 hours then cleanse/wipe, dry and use ointment once or twice a day as needed. Morning and night for the next week.
- Use a clean pillowcase during healing process.
- This can take up to 4-6 weeks to get through. The first 2 weeks are the most important.
- Do not get your brows wet for the first 2 weeks. This means you will have to get creative in the shower, tilt your head back, take a bath, get a blowout and get your hair stylist to wash your hair for you. If you get your brows wet make sure to pat them dry immediately.
- Avoid face down swimming and spas, hot tubs, saunas and steamy showers for the first 2 weeks.
- NO SWEATING, do not let sweat go into your brows. If this occurs wipe away with clean paper
- towel right away.
- Avoid products containing exfoliants or acids such as glycolic, lactic or AHAs.
- Do not over use ointment. The packet of ointment I give you should last the time needed. Only minimal ointment needed to prevent brow suffocation and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable.
- Do not sleep on your eyebrows for the first 2 weeks.
- You will get itchy and scabbing can occur. DO NOT PICK THE SCAB. This will create patchiness.
- No facials, Botox, peels, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks post treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 4 weeks post treatment. Wear a hat to protect your face.
- Avoid sunscreen and makeup on the brows for 5 days post treatment. Sunscreen can be used carefully around brow area.
- DO NOT GOOGLE YOUR QUESTIONS! PLEASE ASK ME
- PROTECT your brows for the best healing result!
- Please feel free to contact me by phone 520-820-2801 if you have any more questions!