In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
· STRICTLY AVOID : ALCOHOL, CAFFIENE (including all caffeinated energy drinks and food products) and FISH OIL (any ingestible oils) AT LEAST 24 hours -7 days BEFORE your appointment. This is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, as this will affect your final result. The reasoning behind these recommendations is to avoid excessive bleeding during the procedure. Excessive bleeding results in the probability that your new brow tattoo wont heal as well as it could and may not last you as long as they should.
· Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief up to 48 hours before coming in as this also thins the blood.
· If you have oily skin, please remember to thoroughly exfoliate before coming in.
· Do not pick/tweeze/wax/tint prior to your appointment
· Do not sun tan two weeks prior or have a sunburned face
· Do not have any type of facials or peels 2 weeks prior to treatment
· Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment and 4 weeks after the procedure
· Do not use AHA skin care products on your forehead prior or after your appointment
· Do not sweat while in the healing phase of your procedure 2-4 weeks
· Botox should be done 4 weeks prior to appointment, no closer.
· Electrolysis treatments should be performed no less than 5 days prior to your enhancement.
· IPL laser hair removal should be preformed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.